What can MyChart do for you?
With MyChart, you can take control of your healthcare information:
✓ Get fast answers to questions
✓ View your test results
✓ See your provider over video
✓ Request medication refills
✓ View after visit summaries
✓ Access your medical record
Getting started is easy. Let’s go.
What would you like to do?
MyChart can be accessed via computer or downloaded as an app through your phone or other mobile device.
Computer Sign Up
Any current Mosaic Medical patient who has an email address and is 12 years or older can sign up for MyChart. To get started, text 541-383-3005 to request an activation code. The code will be sent to your email address along with sign up instructions. Note: it may take up to one business day to receive your code.
Once you receive the code:
1. Click on the “Use this link to sign up for MyChart now” hyperlink in the activation code email
2. Choose a username, password and security question that are unique, but easy for you to remember
3. Click the “navigate to MyChart website” hyperlink
4. Follow the remainder of the steps to complete the sign up process
Mobile applications are available for both Android and iPhone users. The applications are easy to navigate and can provide access to your health information on the go. To download, search for “MyChart” in the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
Use the toolbar at the top of the screen to move through MyChart. See below for a list of popular features by tab.
The video below walks through the steps you’ll need to take to get ready for a video visit with your provider.
- First, make sure you are connected to a reliable Wifi network.
- On the day of the visit, you will receive a text with a link to your appointment
- Click on the link and enter your first and last name and click check in
- Give access to your camera and microphone
- Once you are in the waiting room, you can check your audio and video by clicking on the "Pre-call test" link in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
- Follow the prompts to test your audio and video before your provider joins
- Note: If you prefer to join the visit from a desktop computer, forward the text invite to your email and click on the link from your computer
Text us at 541-383-3005. Note: it may take up to one business day to receive a reply.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, online way to manage your healthcare through your computer or mobile device (phone or tablet).
How can MyChart help me?
MyChart keeps all your health information (for you and your family!) in one place. You can see your medications, test results, upcoming appointments, medical bills, price estimates and more all in one place, even if you’ve been seen at multiple healthcare organizations. You can make appointments, send messages and even visit over video with your provider through MyChart, and so much more.
Do I need to be a patient to sign up for MyChart?
Yes. You must be a current patient to set up your Mosaic Medical MyChart account. When you text 541-383-3005 for your code, our team will use your phone number or other identifying information to locate your record in our system and activate your account.
What do I do if I forgot my password or I can't log in to my account?
Click the "Forgot password" link on the login screen and follow the prompts, or text 541-383-3005 for help. Please allow up to one business day to receive a reply.
Is MyChart secure?
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal usernames, and passwords. Unlike conventional email, all MyChart messaging is done while you are securely logged in to MyChart.
What do I do if I run into technical difficulties?
Text your question to 541-383-3005 and our team will do our best to fix any technical issues you might have. Note: it may take up to one business day to receive a reply.