Elisabeth Fincher, LPC, CSWA, MAC
Credentials: LPC, CSWA, MAC
Certifications: MAC, In process of renewing CADC III
Areas of Expertise: Trauma informed care and leadership; Integration of behavioral health, substance use, and physical health
Additional Areas of Interest: Culturally responsive practices
Site(s): Madras Clinic; Other sites as needed
Education: M.Ed University of Puget Sound
MSW/EMPA Portland State University
PhD student-International Psychology- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Summary: I am excited to join Mosaic because:
- Team members expressed great appreciation for their teammates.
- I value the patients Mosaic serves.
- I have been a member of the Central Oregon community since 1998 and have seen great changes around care for patients. I have been practicing as a master level clinician since 1992 and look forward to practicing with new teammates to help me stay current in the field.
A little about myself and my hobbies:
- I am part of a hugely diverse multicultural family that includes both hemispheres and both sides of the world. I have come to understand that my difficulty talking about myself is culturally related. Because of my cultural backgrounds, I do see us as all interconnected which makes good healthcare so important.
- I am a partner, mother, and grandmother.
- I look forward to post-pandemic times when I can return to our local tango community.